Take control of your heating, ventilation and cooling with smart thermostats. Our programmable communicating thermostats can be used stand-alonewith their advanced scheduling features, or integrated with our smart home system.
We install Home Automation, Inc.'s (HAI) OmniStat thermostats.
Features & Benefits:
- Automatically setback temperature based upon events, sensor readings, time of day, outside temperature, occupancy or security system mode.
- Remotely control your heating, cooling and ventillation (HVAC) system via telephone or the internet for just-in-time comfort, eliminating over-heating or cooling when your home is unoccupied.
- Intelligently control your HVAC system using temperature and humidity sensors.
- Log your energy and HVAC usage along with interior and exterior temperature and humidity.
- All HAI's thermostats are Energy Star® rated.
HAI's newest and most efficient thermostat, the Omnistat2, can learn the cooling patterns of your home. It can communicate with your electric meter to show the current cost of energy, how much energy you have used, and how much your utility bill will be this month. All Omnistat2 thermostats display real-time energy usage in graph format. All Omnistat thermostats are available for conventional single stage heat/cool, heat pump, two speed heat pump, two stage conventional, and zone control systems.
Proper humidity control is another important aspect of remaining comfortable while saving energy. We also install temperature and humidity sensors for temperature-based control of attics, garages, greenhouses, basements, wine cellars, or coolers. Water temperature sensors may be used to supervise and manage pool or spa temperatures.
Click here to learn more about how smart home systems save energy.
Contact us for a free estimate on adding smarts and savings to your heating and cooling system.