Integrate your lighting and appliances with our smart home system both in-house via wall switches and 6 or 8-button controllers, touchscreens, keypads and hand-held remotes, and remotely via telephone and the internet. To control lighting simply install UPB switches that use your existing 110/220 volt wiring for power line controlno additional wiring is required. With our system it is easy and inexpensive to design sophisticated lighting scenes.
Control appliances such as water heaters via control modules, garage door openers via relays, and pool/spa controls and sprinkler systems via RS-232 connections. By integrating all the various systems in your home with our smart controller you eliminate the need for separate keypads and remotes for each system.
Features & Benefits:
- Automatically control lighting based upon occupancy or date and time.
- Automatically dimming lights saves an average of 10% of your lighting energy consumption and doubles bulb life. The more you dim your lights the more you conserve.
- Design lighting scenes that can be controlled from 6 or 8-button controllers or from any touchscreen, keypad or remote in your home.
- Turn off/on the hot water heater automatically when arming/disarming the security system.
- Motorized shades can respond to ambient light levels and time of day.
- Rain sensors can turn your sprinklers off when it rains.
- Automatically and remotely control your pool heater.
- Remotely and automatically open and close garage doors.
- Unify sub-system control with a single interface (touchscreen, keypad, remote control, etc.).
Contact us for a free estimate on taking control of your lights and appliances.