We install peace-of-mind. Our CP-01 compliant and UL-listed smart security and fire system detects intrusion, smoke and fire, carbon monoxide, low temperature, water and other hazards with wired and wireless sensors. Contact us for a free estimate.
Features & Benefits:
- Security zones are fully configurable and expandable.
- Supports multiple partioned security areas.
- Multiple named user codes can be assigned to family members, caretakers, housekeepers, housewatchers, guests and staff.
- The system maintains a date and time stamped audit trail by user of system arming and disarming and zone/alarm state changes.
- Alarm notification options include telephone, central station monitoring, e-mail and internet video surveillance.
- Connects with these sensors and devices:
- Door/window contacts
- Motion sensors
- Occupancy sensors
- Glass-break sensors
- Smoke detectors
- Heat detectors
- Gas detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Water leak sensors
- Water flow sensors (we are preferred FloLogic installers)
- Selenoid valves
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Tamper switches
- Boiler alarms
- Driveway sensors
- Rain sensors
- Elevator recall
- Garage door openers
- Key fobs
Smart Security System Scenarios & Advantages:
- In the case of a break-in the system can turn on all of the lights in the house to scare away an intruder or in the case of a fire to aid in your family's safe exit.
- Flash the front porch light in an emergency to make it easy for the authorities to find your house.
- Have the porch light automatically turn on when you open the front door after dark.
- Did you forget to arm the system? Remotely arm the system and check status anytime anywhere.
- Automated lighting and audio controls can make a vacant home look and sound occupied.
- Have the system automatically call or email you at work when your child returns home and enters their security code.
- The system maintains a complete date, time and user code stamped audit trail of all security system changes.
- Automatically set thermostats back when the security system is armed for convenience and energy savings.
- Automatically turn off/on the hot water heater when the security system is armed/disarmed for convenience and energy savings.
- Automatically turn lights on/off when the security system is armed/disarmed for increased safety, convenience and energy savings.
- Use motion/occupancy sensors to automatically turn lights on and off for safety, convenience and energy savings.
- We are preferred FloLogic water flow meter and shut-off valve installers. Water flow meters and temperature sensors can turn your water off before a leak occurs.
- In the event of a fire, the ventillation system can automatically be turned off to deter the spread of smoke and fire.
- Integrated internet cameras can begin recording motion and email you pictures when an alarm trips.
- Web-accessible digital video recorders show you what happened and when.
- ConnectedHearth.com connects to our customer’s homes every 60 seconds checking the home’s vital stats. At the first sign of trouble, problem-specific emails are sent to homeowner designated recipients.
- Get up to an 18% homeowner premium discount.